LADY DQ

Saturday, January 22, 2011

PINKY PINK!

Pico is already preparing for Valentine's day !
Get your wallet ready for more AG gacha!!!!

The new gacha is clearly aiming for female pico......
or some boys LOL
But look at the pinkness, I know i can't resist from it.

This is what i am talking about, pico wants us to play the same gacha every week - -
Back to the topic, I think this gacha is quite decent.
The items are worth to play, like the bath tub, and the toilet.




Finally we can do our own"thing" privately.
This is me before the toilet was introduced.

My bad.....think the guy behind me already knew about my bad habit....
Hopefully the Sparkling Ocean is still sparkling with fresh water.
HAHAHHAHAA XDDDDDDDD


Back to the items talk.
I love the shower the most, coz it is animated !!

Not working?


THEN CLICK ON IT ^^


and the clothes are so cute!


Don forget to check out my pink bathroom ^^


Looks like i forgot to post my ID here in my blogger >< ♥DQ姫系♥

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top