LADY DQ

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daily Picdump part 6 *image heavy*

*on my knees*
Sorry for not updating for so long.
So many schoolworks and midterm are coming up soon.
Kill me if u want XD

Caution: image heavy post

woooo~~~ wait...bald stripper??o____o


Reasons why i hate pico. LOL


And i thought clones have the same mind......ok, maybe not.




Japanese traditional clothing party! Get ready to wear your kimonos and yukata!

bye bye 2010 :)


I found my long lost twins!!!


Forest dance?


hahaha Find the forest twins


o______o Dancishing? lol


rich twins XD


With my lovely sis fumika ^^




Silly XD


Please please please :)


granny face..........stop staring at me....


loooooool the right side of the picture are all devils,and evils XD.


1,2,3....5 rare pandas!


I believe i can fly........


GOLDEN RABBIT! wait i lied, golden panda XD


Hey you, don't steal my chocolate!


rollercoaster baby! *please igrone my skin colour Q_Q*


Where is the sun?:3


Japanese pigg naked feast = =|||


Chilling with the Pico bloggers XD
plus my gaga's outfit is back haha.


Let's dance baby!


Cute nurses ><

Colourful xmas tree XD

Lovely pairing!


Looool just got my ass kicked. .___.


and the last, my favourite picture :)

have a happy pico life!

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top