LADY DQ

Monday, January 10, 2011

OH NO!

Oh My God! Not the AG Gacha again!

Come on, pico! I know u can do better than this.
Stop making lame Gacha, and tht stupid collection sheet!
I can already smell the anger from my fds, which is complaining about the amount of gacha we are having!!
It is only jan 11, and we are having 2 gacha already. This is not going well D:.
Looks like Pico is suffering in a huge financial problem.
Good luck playing gacha folks!
I know u can't resist the sexy ginger hair! Neither do I!


This is me who is trying to get the Lab coat. = =|||
I better stop playing before I need to eat myself for dinner in real.

P.S My advice is, don't even plan to finish this sheet.
I played so many times, and all I got is those ugly candles and breakers.
Pico is making this even harder than the Chess one, at least u can have more chances of winning the collection on the previous one. But i like the wallpaper Q_Qmehh



Have a Gacha pico life!(not)

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top