LADY DQ

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get ready for the battle!

The new chess Gacha is a pretty decent one from pico, better than the xmas one.
Pico came up with a plan for robbing our money EVEN MORE.

how amazing....
AG gacha is worse already now people are going to spin many times just for one items.
Everytime i gave myself a limit,like: I will stop playing after i got the dress or crowns, blah blah blah
However, i got lucky this time, and completed my whole collection with 2k AG.
It's the stupid red dress who got me back >__>.
So i spun more than 10 times, and finally got it.
PICO PLEASE DON'T MAKE MORE GACHA, YOU ARE LOSING PICO USER.Q_Q
and btw the Error in pico today is pretty ugly, and they didn't fix the whole thing.


Here is some picture for the new items! enjoy
I believed this is my favourite outfit till now.


My little Chess field ><


Have a happy pico life!

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top