LADY DQ

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pigg room hunt part 5

Not going to say much, but Enjoy :)

*Warning: This post is not for people to copy other's room. Please respect their creativity, and keep the your own originality! 


*Image heavy as usual.*

Best place for lovers to spend their time!

This from is nicely built, I loooove the stair part.

Ceremony? Keep your mind clear and talk to the Buddhist. 

This room is simple, but I adore the atmosphere. Chic and modern.

Another awesome room that is one piece inspired. 


Nicely planned Japanese style room.

The room owner made black and white version of her tower, which one do you like more?
Personally, i love the white one, it is so pure and clean, yet the black one seems mysterious. 


I believed that this owner is obsessed with mechanic and robotic. 
The giant robot is just mind-blowning. 


Tree house theme is not new, but this one is one of the best from my list! 8x8 room can be cozy and nice too.

Again, i have a "stair fetish". LOL It is like a little mansion. 

Geometric and organic shapes! I love the colour combination, it is funky and futuristic. 

Love the way how the blocks are arranged. 

This has to be the cutest room, the face is well done. This owner never missed a chance to be on my pigg room blogspot, because she always tries new stuff and changes her room frequently. 

room 2 , is a cute baby, I assumed? Again, I adore the facial expression. 

Snoopy doll! I remembered I cried at the theatre when I was the movie long time ago. ;___;

Prettiest bride, the dress is fabulous, and the hair too.

Hot air ballon!!!

Another mechanical lovers. Trains, cars, airplane, construction builder, boats, what else??

This room is so creative. He turned his room into a car racing place. I love the TV and the road design, it is brilliant.!

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top