LADY DQ

Thursday, November 3, 2011

PIGG room part 4!


Can't believe that I am on part four already!
Pigg room changed a lot during the year.
Gacha is the reason why the rooms are so different from pico's.
(yes blame it on gacha XD)
We usually got most of our useless/repeated decors from gacha, so we usually like to fill our rooms with all of it. Although Pigg started to have some gachas, but it is not mainstream.
Therefore, pigg rooms do look more interesting, and "petite".
I really want pico to stop using gacha to introduce new items.
If i want a table that is 70 ag, and at the same time it is in premium gacha, i would rather use my AG because I know that I AM GONNA GET IT FOR SURE. XD
sorry for the long and annoying words, and it is just my own perspective. :)

AND HERE U GO! THE NEWEST PIGG ROOM HUNT!
*image heavy as usual*
TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN?NOT!


















0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top