LADY DQ

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Little Questionnaire




So my friend threw me this questionnaire to me last few days, guess i need to complete it then. Haha ^^.

1. What is your first name?

Call me DQ, or Fifi. However I prefer the first one, because i don't want to use my real name in Pico. ^^


2. Where are you from?
Toronto, but i want move to the States few years later.



3. How did you find out Pico?
My Pigg friend told me that they are making a facebook version of Pigg, so I asked for the link immediately! :)

4. When was that?
One year ago,to be exact, March 8 i think.

5. Are you a AG user? If yes, when did u start buying?
Yes, First few months I usually get my AG from the offers, especially those shopping one, they gave me lots of AG, so I don't need to worry to use my real money. Sadly, they stopped making those free trials and shopping offers, so I have to use my work money and saving for AG. I need to stop LOL.

6. Do you enjoy Pico so far?
Used to, but Pico changed a lot durin' this year. It's about the people and system. Why am I playing this game for errors?

7. Favorite Closet Items ?
I have been wearing this forever. Don't think I can peel it off anymore. Haha

8. Favorite Decor?
I love how it is animated. ^^
9. Favorite area?
Maybe the Word community park.

10. Any drinks you like?
Arizona. I can drink 3 of those per day. Hahaha XD


11. Food?


Perogies and Veggie Works from New York fries.
Ohhhh and Nachos too. :D
Stop eating Fifi.
Those sour cream , bacon and chili. /___\
Maybe I like food with strong taste generally.




12. What type of music are you into?
I love House music, Techno, Hard/Indie Rock. :D


I will save the next part till next time :)
Too lazy to finish it? LOL

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top