LADY DQ

Monday, March 7, 2011

Another funny profile post!

Part 2 of the profile picdump :)

Pico profile:

Hitler is back again! oh no.

and hide yo husband.

Oh.... that damn "Play again" button





Cutest pico ever ! ><
lol..........that's pretty sad...

Time to buy mirror for decor!

AA..I forgot to buy some for this week.

I love body language.

hahaha J-GOD. Nice outfit tho.
151 props!Way to tell people to props you. haha
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
My favourite quote XD.
*translation*: I don't need friend.
Awww everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Hahaha At least i m not scared.


Pet Profile Time~

Should I adopt a Bella cat then?
I
Kill
You!
*translation*
Big White rabbit
I Jump I Jump. I Jump Jump Jump.

If those ears are longer........

.......................go ahead.

omg another emo cat!

nonomomono


Is it just me or there are a lot of violent pets in Pico world?
Free hugs!
oh.......good to hear D:

Pink................

= =|||
Yes, but where?


1 Voices:

Cupid Further said...

This is frickin FUNNYYY!!!

Post a Comment

back to top