LADY DQ

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

oopise.

n_n long time no see, how are you guys?
do you still miss my lame blogspot, i bet you didn't. haha.
i m glad to see many people still following me, ;~; it really makes me happy.
the reason i left pico for a while , is that i found a place to actually have fun.
and it is IMVU, i thought it was stupid and full of sluts at first, but i changed my perspective after.
I made clothes, accessories , and help people draw DPs. SO i earned some good amount of credits from it. c:

Pico dps are hard to draw , but i will try my best ;~;. I m doing dps for my friends for atonement. LOL not.

click for bigger size n_n
all my works for imvu dps and chibis, i love them all <3

Photobucket
My imvu name is ageha, so i watermarked it XD

0 Voices:

Post a Comment

back to top