LADY DQ

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Some issues that have been bugging me...


First, I am not trolling but i just want to say something about this.
If you want to say props me in japanese, please please please.......never use translator.
I mean NEVER because they are evil.






In case, you don't get it, they are using online translator.
Lets try google translator.
(Props me)
(Props please)
(I need props)
If you understand japanese or chinese, u will notice that there are some bad grammars going on.
Props is a english slang word, and translators are too dumb to figure it out.
So they think props means those tools or object you use in a play.
If you think I am speaking another language, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/props
小道具---> Props
私--> Me
So they just smash everything into a sentence that doesn't make any sense.
If you want to ask for props:
1. Be polite, and just say props me in english. Most of the Japanese can understand.
2. Say グッピグしてください!^^ politely
3. Many people hate props beggars, maybe you can try to props people and wait for props back.
Also, go to event, share foods are some good ideas.



5 Voices:

nina.dobrec said...

You are such a help...Thank you for your advices... ^^ ....!

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

Anytime ^^

Sofia~♥ said...

Yeah. I can understand chinese some people talk to me in wrong word like
they are about to say PERVERT
but they say in chinese 色狼. :l

Anonymous said...

its satyr.

-Sofia~♥

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

well it's almost the same meaning.
molester --> pervert LOL

Post a Comment

back to top