LADY DQ

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pigglife is opened!


I am here to bring you some good news! Pigg is now opened to public now, and I am having lots of fun farming and harvesting.
It is easy to get a pigglife account if you have a ameba account.


First go to http://pigglife.ameba.jp/

It will show the terms and condition, click accept.

Choose your favorite colour.

And house.

And you are ready to go!

A little tutorial will pop up, after skipping all the intro. She will give you different kinds of mission that you need to accomplish.


The quest are pretty much easy to follow up, since they show arrow and highlight what to click.


Finishing up the mission.

When u finished, a little box or package will pop out with your reward.

Click them to throw in your basket.

After a few mission, another women(?) will pop out.
She will teach you how to cook with your harvest.

After u bought the cooking counter, click on it and a cooking menu will show.

Making poison drink. Hahaha


If you want other people to help you water your plant. Going to the plaza is a good idea.
(Click travel icon)

Click on any pigg. Many people will help you water if you do the same thing.
Click on the leaf icon to move to their farm.

How to see who watered your plant?
Click on your profile and then the water icon.

A list of pigg will show on your list.
Be polite and return the favor!

Have a happy farming life!

14 Voices:

Peach Pinku said...

Wow so cool but some thingy Blocked me how to get in there ?

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

what did it say? ><

Anonymous said...

I want to play pigglife too but I cant seem to load it properly. It loads up to 100% then tuns into gray screen ;_;. I have pigg and ameba blog so I dont know why. I want to play it so bad because it is sooo cute!!

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

Try switiching web browsers, maybe chrome, firefox or opera. ^^

eca ariya shirota said...

:( i want play but cant understand the language :((

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

I want to translate the game, but there are too many infos! ><

*QueenScarlet* said...

how to play that :(cnt play :( T_T

Seishiya said...

:9 i have that,but my buddies only have 5

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

it should be working fine right now ;/

matsukare88 said...

I'm using chrome I can't play'''

♥DQ姫系♥ said...

take a picture for me and i will know what's wrong. ^^

Yuu said...

http://www.myimg.de/?img=pigglife904c1.jpg

I can't play either... if it is not like the error above, it says error 2048...

Marine Kreetong said...

Dude, I can pplay pigg but it slow loading in Chrome maybe firefox mite work
~Samurai Burger

Anonymous said...

Hi DQ! Im the 3rd comment (anonymous lol) Thank you very much for the help, I can play now. I used firefox since the game doesn't load on my PC's chrome. It's a fun game, I'm at level 14 now. Even though I can't understand japanese it's very easy and the japanese players are very kind i helping me water my plants. Thanks again! <3

Post a Comment

back to top