LADY DQ

Thursday, February 3, 2011

PIGG ROOM PART 3

Since pigg has introduced the expand room function now, I am planning to make another room hunt. :)
Hope you guys will get inspired from it

Get ready for fishing!


Winnie the pooh and a pink panda ^^





FIRE! Time to call 911!


I personally love this idea ^^ A little bus station.


Biggest cherry I have ever seen!


In a little city riding my motorcycle :)


Sunflower field! What a place for dating.


One piece theme, very impressive :)


I think this is the highest point in pigg room XD


Maze ! Need to go around once to sit on the other chair. D:


And the last, I called this the room of Galaxy.

It is so pretty yet need patience to build.


Can still find me behind the star. XD



Enjoy :)

1 Voices:

PiePanda said...

whats the username of the person who made the galaxyroom?

Post a Comment

back to top